- We think we have a problem with our name, what are our options?
- What are the pitfalls of changing a company name?
- Can we do it internally?
- How do we choose an external consultancy, aren’t they all the same?
- How have other companies successfully dealt with a name change?
- How does naming work?
- What is a good name?
- What are the best practices and processes?
- Do we need an exact URL match with the corporate name?
- What’s the best way to introduce a new corporate name?
- We are launching a new product/service, does it need a brand name?
Alan Brew has more than 30 years of high-level, international experience helping executive teams to address these kinds of questions and move forward successfully.
If you have any questions about naming and branding issues you are dealing with, I’d be happy to discuss them with you.
Email me at: email@example.com